Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Welcome to my blog! I’ve never been much of a writer. Not because I don’t love too, but because I’m horrible when it comes to punctuation, spelling, and anything else that would be qualifications for a good writer. Maybe the fact that I’m not very interesting, nor any of my thoughts, plays a part in it too. For me its just therapeutic to write my feelings down. So, like it or leave, my blog will be full of random thoughts, ambiguous song lyrics, feelings, quotes, and ideas, that really have no rhyme or reason to them. My goal is to be the Taylor Swift of blogging. So watch out ex boyfriends, I’ll be holding nothing back! Jk……..but seriously.  The lack of internet at my house will probably set me back a little on how often I can post, but I’ll do my best to give everyone their daily dose of dandelion kisses.  Until next time……………


Quote of the day:

Remember to always be yourself......unless you suck.


Song of the hour:

Red High Heels- Kellie Pickler


Fave pic of the day:

2 comments:

  1. Love this already. Your reasons for not blogging before this, are the same as mine. But now I feel inspired by your post! I always felt intimidated by those crafty housewife bloggers, their themes, their dramatic stories, their fancy shmancy recipies, etc. Which is partly why it's been a year since I've updated my blog! But, you just made such a good point... there's nothing wrong with making it exactly what you want...and it's an awesome way to express yourself. Besides... p.s. I think you ARE interesting and can't wait to see more posts :)! love you girly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I love that you love it!! I love to talk and most people dont want to listen. This way I can talk all I want and the people who want to listen can. my blog will be super unorganized and spazy just like me =) And I think you should start a blog too! Then I will have someone to follow lol

      Delete