Thursday, November 15, 2012

So, today is Thursday, and I have been feeling like its Friday since Tuesday.  When will Friday finally come??!!!?!  The good thing is, I have something to look forward to tonight. The Killers, the band, will be filming part of their music video at my house tonight. How cool is that? Jealousy is a natural reaction……don’t feel bad. I won’t be famous, but my house will. My claim to fame. “This one time (me talking), my house was in the killers music video………ya, just my house, not me”.  Anyways, random fact, today is National “Smack a Bum” day.  So if you get a chance, take the opportunity to be creepy, without being creepy.

Quote of the day:
Song of the hour:
Poison by Bel Biv Devo ( the boys have been singing it the last two days at work)

Fave pic of the day:
First pic on my iphone......my two year renewal is coming up, and I will look even happier with my new iphone

1 comment:

  1. the killers? you totes are famous. thanks for the stalking invite that never came.

    ReplyDelete