Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gobble Gobble

You know those toilets that when you flush them, they make noises like a hurricane is coming, and they shoot water all over the place?......ya, those are the toilets we have at work. I literally stand as far away as possible, reach my toe over to flush the toilet, then run for my life. I don’t want any bathroom juices on me. Anyways, today at work I walked in and it smelt like soy sauce. So, naturally I started craving Chinese food….at 830 in the morning. That’s normal right? Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I couldn’t be more excited! So thankful to live in this country, have a job, an amazing family, good friends, the gospel, a home, a bed, a car, and many many other things. I’m too blessed and sometimes it makes me nervous that something is going to go terribly wrong because life can’t always be this good. In the mean time, I’ll enjoy what I have. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Quote of the day:

Never punch ugly people......they have nothing to loose

Song of the hour:

All my loving- Beatles

Fave pic of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment